REMINGTON SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS #1-1/2 BOX OF 1000 (10 TRAYS OF 100) DESCRIPTION
Remington Small Pistol Primers 1 1/2 understands how critical it is to have the best quality ammunition
available in order for your rifle to function to its maximum potential whether hunting or shooting.
This begins with the use of the highest-quality components
available in the ammunition manufacturing process. These are the exact primers
( Remington Small Pistol Primers ) that Remington use in the manufacture of their own
ammunition, and they perform to the highest of industry expectations.
You must start with the best if you want the most performance out of your handgun,
which is why reloaders pick Remington ( Remington Small Pistol Primers ) components for their loads.
Remington Small Pistol Primers 1 1/2 Box
Remington Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2 is made up of a number of subcomponents
that have been built to extremely tight tolerances. The dimensions of the primer cup are
regulated to.0001″, and the priming mix has been precisely prepared to provide consistent
ignition with a broad variety of powder kinds and compositions.
Primers ( Remington Small Pistol Primers ) are subjected to reliability testing at temperatures
ranging from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unusual tripod anvil design produces
a bigger strike area while maintaining optimum sensitivity, even when the firing pin impacts off center of the anvil.
Remington’s 1½ pistol primers are somewhat unique in the world of small pistol primers.
Remington Small Pistol Primers are the only tiny pistol primer I’m aware of that comes
with a warning about using them in specified handgun calibers, and they are also the most expensive.
The majority of small pistol primers are available in two varieties: regular and magnum,
and their use is usually dictated by the type of powder being used.
Note of caution:
- When loading high pressure loads like as 357 Mag, 357 Sig, or 40 S&W, these primers should NOT be used. For loading information, please refer to a reputable loading manual.
- Packed 100 per Box, 10 Boxes per 1000, 50 Boxes per Case, 5000 per Case
- Consistent ignition with a wide range of powder types
- Reliable ignition from -20 °F to +150 °F
- Unique tripod anvil creates a larger sweet spot with maximum sensitivity
- Pellet weight controlled to .01 grams and metallic dimensions controlled to .0005
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
Made In United States of America