REMINGTON LARGE PISTOL PRIMERS #2-1/2 BOX OF 1000 (10 TRAYS OF 100) DESCRIPTION
Remington Large Pistol Primers is made up of a number of subcomponents that have
been built to extremely tight tolerances. The dimensions of the primer cup are regulated
to.0001″, and the priming mix has been precisely prepared to provide consistent ignition
with a broad variety of powder kinds and compositions.
Remington large Pistol Primers are subjected to reliability testing at temperatures ranging
from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unusual tripod anvil design produces a bigger
strike area while maintaining optimum sensitivity, even when the firing pin impacts off center of the anvil.
Remington Large Pistol Primers
You should always utilize Remington reloading components when you’re at your bench,
whether you’re working on shells or cartridges. We provide industry-leading products that
have completely transformed the way sportsmen think about reloading rifles and shotguns.
For shotgunners, our Remington Large Pistol Primers provide more consistent velocities,
while our shotshell wads enhance patterns and generate more dependable gas sealing, among other benefits.
Remington Large Pistol Primers made by Remington are known for their consistent performance,
and Remington cartridge brass is usually regarded as the longest-lasting and easiest to form available.
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
- Consistent ignition with a wide range of powder types
- Reliable ignition from -20 F to +150 F
- Unique tripod anvil creates a larger “sweet spot” with maximum sensitivity
- Pellet weight controlled to .01 grams and metallic dimensions controlled to .0005
- 100 Primers per box
|Primer Size||Large Pistol|
- Packed 100 per Box, 10 Boxes per 1000, 50 Boxes per Case, 5000 per Case.
- Consistent ignition with a wide range of powder types.
- Reliable ignition from -20 °F to +150 °F.
- Unique tripod anvil creates a larger sweet spot with maximum sensitivity.
- Pellet weight controlled to .01 grams and metallic dimensions controlled to .0005.
Made In United States of America