FEDERAL SMALL PISTOL PRIMERS #100 BOX OF 1000 (10 TRAYS OF 100) DESCRIPTION
Federal Small Pistol Primers #100 that Federal uses in their high-quality ammunition.
Made to exacting standards for dependable ignition.
Furthermore, federal primers are subjected
to stringent quality control to ensure that they ignite consistently and reliably.
. Moreover, they are based on a time-tested design.
In order to prevent barrel corrosion, these primers are
noncorrosive and non-mercuric in nature.
Small Pistol Primers are used for pistols and revolvers with a standard muzzle velocity.
Importantly, the Federal Small Pistol Primer 1000 Count is available from us.
In other words, the Federal Small Pistol Primers have undergone extensive development as a
result of Federal’s ongoing testing and assessment processes.
Therefore, the Federal Small Pistol Primers are simpler to ignite and seat than most other priming options,
making them an excellent choice for reloading applications. In addition, federal Small Pistol Primers are
ideal for single stage reloading as well as progressive reloading techniques.
Specifications and Features:
- Sensitivity is low.
- For the majority of powders, an initiator is added in.
- It’s simple to find a seat.
Primers are supplied in boxes of 100. Each box has ten sleeves.
- Home reloaders can benefit from high-quality centerfire primers.
- Precision tolerances are maintained throughout the manufacturing process.
- The same high-quality primers that are used in Federal ammunition.
- 1 box containing 1000 primers
- Cups made by Federal priming are softer. In pistols with light hammer springs,
- they perform admirably, and they are highly recommended.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of
California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.