Product Overview: Alliant Reloder 23 Powder
Alliant Reloder 23 Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality
control procedures in the industry.
Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure
To achieve outstanding accuracy in the widest range of conditions, shooters need propellant that performs consistently across
Like its sister product, AR-Comp, this powder does exactly that.
Its sophisticated TZ technology manipulates the response of the material and resists the natural tendency to generate more
pressure at higher temperatures and less pressure at lower temperatures.
This powder is perfect for long-range target shooters seeking performance similar to Reloder 22 with world-class
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- TZ technology provides exceptionally consistent velocities across temperature extremes
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Ideal for long-range target shooting
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DPB