How To Order Firearms

Step 1: Add the desired firearm(s) to your cart. Then proceed to checkout.

 There, you will be able to enter all of your contact information including, name, billing and shipping address. You should also be able to select your Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer.

• An FFL dealer is required to accept the firearm(s) and is authorized to legally transfer ownership to the purchaser. FFL dealers can be found at a local gun shop, gun range, or even a pawnshop. You cannot legally purchase a firearm without going through an FFL dealer.


Step 2: Find your local FFL dealer.

If you are unable to find the FFL dealer you prefer or if your preferred dealer does not have a valid license, follow these steps.

  1. Contact the FFL Dealer.

  2. Request a copy of their valid license.

  3. Once you have the FFL Dealer license saved on your computer, Click on ‘Contact Us’ located at the right of the page on

  4. Click ‘Upload Your Own License’

  5. Choose the file containing the FFL Dealer License from your computer and enter the license number in the text box below.

  6. After uploading your own FFL, proceed to checkout.

    At Crowdstreet Firearms, we operate as an FFL distributor. So, you can order your firearms from our online website and have it ship to your FFL dealer.

    Step 3: Pick Up Your New Firearm!


    • For a smooth and efficient pickup, you will need to provide your purchasing invoice that includes your contact information along with a copy of the FFL. Note: The purchaser is always responsible for contacting the FFL dealer to discuss their fees and pickup process.

    • If you are active-duty military stationed in the state of Kansas, we can ship to your base’s Parks and Recreation. You will be able to pick it up there. For in-store transactions, we recommend getting a State ID Card, without changing your permanent residence.

  7. Online Gun Buying FAQs

    Q: HOW TO FIND AN FFL DEALER NEAR ME?A:  Use this website: to find one in your area.

    Q: CAN AMMO BE SHIPPED WITH A GUN?A:  No, Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased and shipped separately.

    Q: How do I return something?

    A: Returns are accepted for merchandise that is defective. will provide a refund or exchange on all defective firearms, prior to transfer, and accessories found defective within 10 days. First Crown Firearms will have the defective items returned.  Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization.

    Firearm Returns Info

    • Please take your time to inspect all firearms before accepting the transfer.

    • Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired. 

    • We cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. 

    • Also, we do not reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. 

    • We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection. 

    • However, upon discovering a defect after the transfer, the firearm must be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy).